Share This Article
Easy Tomato and Paprika Soup
Creating a delicious fresh soup has never been easier. By deciding what seasonings and vegetables to add, the choices are endless. Here's what happened when I create my own easy Tomato and Paprika soup.
- 1 Tin Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 Onion (Diced)
- 2 tbsp Schwartz Paprika Seasoning
- 1 Vegetable Stock Cube
- 500 ml Warm Water
- Soup Maker/ Medium Sized Saucepan
- 250 g Butter
Making the soup
- Put the kettle on to boil and whilst it is boiling, crumble your stock cube into a jug. Then once the water is boiled, pour on top of the stock and stir together well.
- Dice your onion and add it to your soup maker, then pour the pre-made stock over the top.
- Add your tin of chopped tomatoes (you can also use fresh if you'd prefer) alongside your butter
- Finally, sprinkle 1 tbsp of Schwartz Paprika Seasoning into the maker and turn on.
- In 20 minutes, your soup should be ready. At this point, I took to tasting it whilst it was still warm and adding a further tbsp of Paprika and quickly blending this in.
- Serve whilst hot with a piece of bread (I made my own to compliment the dish)